We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team for the following position:
- Understand and identify tax considerations on complex arrangements and tax efficient structures.
- Conduct broad legal analysis and research in Thai and International tax law to identify, monitor and address emerging tax planning techniques.
- Identify, analyze and provide advice on Thai tax and common international tax planning techniques and arrangements.
- Provide quality advice on Thai tax considerations/implication, risks and options to mitigate tax risks.
- Have knowledge of commercial transactions and cross border structuring/transactions, M&A, restructuring, various tax exemption schemes.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and provide clear, effective and accurate advice on the law.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in law or taxation
- At least 5 years of experience in tax advisory
- Proficient in English
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication and research skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong commitment to client service
- Professional, Enthusiastic and Proactive
An attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. If you are interested, please submit your full resume with a recent photo, contact telephone number and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted